A step you can’t afford to skip. When considering the cost of planning, design, materials and the labor that goes into a roofing project, having Benchmark make sure the project is constructed correctly, safely, and as specified may be the best investment you ever make. On-site construction quality assurance is essential for successful execution of a roof project. One careless or untrained roofer can erase the most painstaking efforts of your roof design team, waste thousands of dollars in time and materials, and put your operation at risk.
Roofing experience. Benchmark currently has 18 Registered Roof Observers (RRO) on staff. Our consultants are experienced and receive ongoing training in all types of roof systems, including single-ply, built-up roofing (BUR), modified bitumen, polyurethane foam, standing seam metal, and steep systems.
Getting the job done right. Benchmark is your eyes and ears on the project. Our construction observers have the competency to represent you in dealing with contractors, tenants, employees and regulatory agents. Our goal is to ensure the project is safe, built as specified, and completed on time and within budget.
Project Management Services
- Assist client with award of contract
- Review contractor submittals
- Conduct preconstruction meetings
- Monitor roof materials for conformance with specification
- Perform construction quality assurance documented with daily reports and photos
- Provide Safety Audits
- Provide project administration services
- Conduct progress meetings
- Perform final inspections
- Provide project closeout documentation, including SITEMAN® database update