PROVEN. Getting Better Results
September 13-14, 2017
Each year, Benchmark hosts an educational roof and pavement management seminar in our Cedar Rapids office, covering a variety of current topics on roofs and pavements.
When it comes to roofs and pavements, surprises can be unpleasant and costly. So it is important to develop a proactive approach to maintaining your facility assets. Benchmark’s Roof & Pavement Management Seminar will benefit those involved in the selection, design, restoration, and maintenance of roof and pavement assets. During the sessions, you will learn practical strategies to make informed decisions and extend the life of these assets by reducing risk, controlling costs and ensuring quality.
Course Focus – Day One (click for course description)
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Roof Evaluation and Maintenance
- Roofing Materials/Components
- Roof Design
- Roof Project Management
- Roof Testing Methods and Equipment
- SITEMAN® database
- SPECIAL SESSION: Metal Roofs
Course Focus – Day Two (click for course description)
7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Pavement Evaluation and Maintenance
- Pavement Materials and Design
- Pavement Project Management
- Roundtable Discussion
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided on day one; breakfast only on day two.