Benchmark provides proven roof and pavement consulting services with unmatched expertise and responsive individual attention to each client. Commitment, dedication, experience, integrity and trust are the foundation of our 25-plus year record of successful client relationships (www.benchmark-inc.com). We are seeking a
qualified, full-time Receptionist to join our team. This position will be based at our roofing division headquarters
located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Our ideal Receptionist possesses the following three virtues:
HUMBLE: Quick to point out contributions of others and define success collectively rather than individually. Support healthy conflict and enjoy sharing credit with the team. Focused on fostering trust and leading by example. Willing to do any level of work and chip in whenever needed.
HUNGRY: Willing to go above and beyond to achieve goals. Self-motivated and diligently look for the next
challenge. Encourage others to continuously improve processes and hold yourself and the team accountable. Passionate about your work and the team.
PEOPLE SMART: Strong interpersonal skills and trustworthy. Quick to build trust among coworkers. Good
judgement and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and understand the impact of words and actions. A sense of humor is a must.
Teamwork and Process:
- Greet, assist, and interact with all clients, visitors, staff, and vendors with customer intimacy as the primary focus.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls through a multi-line phone system.
- Order, organize, and maintain inventory for supplies in the office.
- Request rental vehicles for our staff and maintain associated records.
- Receive, sort, and deliver office mail, and assist with the mailing of company communications.
- Provide support to the Administrative Assistant team and other departments as needed.
- Work independently and within a team to manage multiple tasks, prioritizing accordingly.
- Encourages the flow of communication and fosters relationships throughout the company and with our clients.
- Communicates with teammates and leadership to effectively balance workload.
- Strong relationship builder and communicator.
- Prior experience in a Receptionist role (minimum of 2 years).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Balance multiple projects and priorities with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and shows initiative to find ways to support the team.
- Experience working with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
Our Mission Statement:
- Sound and valuable counsel
- Exceptional responsiveness and dependability
- Dedication to the client’s best interests and needs
- A strong work ethic, high standards and integrity
- Concern for the career enrichment and well-being of all associates
Benchmark offers an unmatched professional culture with a family feel where relationships matter. We provide opportunity for professional and personal growth to all employees. Our employees enjoy a full suite of benefits including health/wellness, dental, life, AD&D, disability (short and long-term), 401(k) with employer matching
contributions, and paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer days.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
6065 Huntington Court NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Go back to Careers >>