Benchmark provides proven roof and pavement consulting services with unmatched expertise and responsive individual attention to each client. Commitment, dedication, experience, integrity and trust are the foundation of our 30-plus year record of successful client relationships (www.benchmark-inc.com). We are seeking a qualified, full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team.
The ideal Administrative Assistant possesses the following three virtues:
HUMBLE: They are quick to point out contributions of others and define success collectively rather than individually. They support healthy conflict and enjoy sharing credit with the team. They are focused on fostering trust and they lead by example. They are willing to do any level of work and chip in whenever needed.
HUNGRY: They will go above and beyond to achieve goals. They are self-motivated and diligently look for the next challenge. They will encourage others to continuously improve processes and hold themselves and the team accountable. They are passionate about their work and their team.
PEOPLE SMART: They have strong interpersonal skills and are trustworthy. They are quick to build trust among their coworkers. They have good judgement and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and they understand the impact of their words and actions. A sense of humor is a must.
Teamwork and Process:
- Serves as a coordinator for a team of consultants by assisting with data entry of report and specifications, including proofreading reports for spelling, grammar and layout.
- Responsible for accuracy and clarity of the final documents.
- Assists to meet all client deadlines and requests.
- Provides back-up switchboard support for the office.
- Works independently and within a team on a variety of projects.
- Manages multiple projects and is able to prioritize accordingly.
- Encourages the flow of communication and foster relationships throughout the company and with our clients.
- Communicates with teammates and leadership to effectively balance workload.
- Prior experience in an Administrative Assistant role (minimum of 2 years).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Strong relationship builder and communicator (verbal and written).
- Balance multiple projects and priorities with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- Experience working in a related field/industry (engineering, construction, architecture, etc.)
- 2-year, Administrative Management degree or equivalent
Our Mission Statement:
- Exceptional responsiveness and dependability
- Dedication to the client’s best interests and needs
- A strong work ethic, high standards and integrity
- Concern for the career enrichment and well-being of all associates
Benchmark, Inc. offers opportunity for professional growth and a full array of benefits including health/wellness, dental, life, AD&D, disability (short and long-term), 401(k) with employer matching contributions, and paid vacation and holidays.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
6065 Huntington Court NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402