Benchmark, Inc. provides roof and pavement consulting services for companies with multiple facilities and complex assets. Our technical expertise and unbiased approach have made us a nationwide leader in roof and pavement evaluation, design and project management services (www.benchmark-inc.com). We’re seeking a qualified, full-time Administrative Assistant to join our Cedar Rapids office.
This position provides administrative support for the consultant group and other office staff.
Administrative Assistant Department Head
- Organizes and prioritizes a large volume of information and calls.
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Provides switchboard support for office. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other assistants to cover phones.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as coordinator for special projects.
- Writes general correspondences, memos, etc. Proofreads reports for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Prior experience in an Administrative Assistant role (minimum of 2 years).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- High degree of accuracy.
- Technical capacity.
- Personal effectiveness/credibility.
- Thoroughness/attention to detail.
- Collaboration skills.
- Proficiency with verbal and written communication.
Benchmark, Inc. offers opportunity for professional growth and a full array of benefits including health/wellness, dental, life, AD&D, disability (short and long-term), 401(k) with employer matching contributions, and paid vacation and holidays.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Director
6065 Huntington Court NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402