Do you have experience as a roofing contractor, foreman, superintendent, or construction supervisor?
Have you worked with low-slope, steep-slope, and/or metal roofing?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and become a roof consultant?
If so, Benchmark wants to hear from you!
As a Benchmark field consultant, you will be our clients’ eyes and ears on roofing projects. You will ensure the project is constructed correctly, safely, and as specified. You will represent our clients in dealing with contractors, tenants, employees, and regulatory agencies. Our consultants monitor roof materials for conformance with specifications, determine if the work is proceeding in accordance with the contract documents, and document the project with daily reports and photos.
Each consultant is backed by a support team of administrative assistants, account managers, drafting technicians, and fellow field, staff, and senior consultants. We even have our own certified travel agent on staff to coordinate your nation-wide travel, and we strive to get our consultants back home on weekends.
If you love being on the roof, are committed to safety, and are looking for a supportive company to call home and grow your career with, apply with Benchmark today!
Benchmark seeks Ideal Team Players with the following qualifications, and values applicants who are Humble, Hungry, and People Smart: Ideal Team Player
- Prior experience in the roofing industry with a variety of roof systems required. (For example: single-ply, built-up roofing, modified bitumen, polyurethane foam, standing seam metal, and steep systems.)
- Experience with commercial roofs preferred.
- No previous consulting experience required.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a proven track record of quality, integrity, and dependability.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit operating Benchmark vehicles or rental vehicles.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
- OSHA 10-Hour or 30-Hour training a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your resume and cover letter to: Benchmark, Inc., Attn: HR, 6065 Huntington Ct. NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
- Call Liz Orton, Human Resources Administrator, at (319) 393-9100 with any questions
ABOUT BENCHMARK, INC.
Benchmark, Inc. provides proven roof and pavement consulting services with unmatched expertise and responsive individual attention to each client. Commitment, dedication, experience, integrity and trust are the foundation of our 25-plus year record of successful client relationships (www.benchmark-inc.com).
Our Mission Statement:
Our commitment is to be recognized for:
- Sound and valuable counsel
- Exceptional responsiveness and dependability
- Dedication to the client’s best interests and needs
- A strong work ethic, high standards and integrity
- Concern for the career enrichment and well-being of all associates
Benchmark offers an unmatched professional culture with a family feel where community matters. We provide opportunity for professional and personal growth to all employees. Our employees enjoy a full suite of benefits including health/wellness, dental, life, AD&D, disability (short and long-term), 401(k) with employer matching contributions, and paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer days.
Benchmark encourages and supports our consultants in advancement of their roofing knowledge and in achieving IIBEC Registered Roof Observer (RRO) or Registered Roof Consultant (RRC) certifications.
Opportunities are available for advancement to Staff Consultant and Senior Consultant.
Our consultants receive ongoing training in all types of roof systems, including but not limited to: single-ply, built-up roofing, modified bitumen, polyurethane foam, standing seam metal, and steep systems.Go back to Careers >>